Community Use of Facilities Request Procedures
Please follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Application Packet completely and please print legibly.
Application Packet Includes:
- Community Use of Facilities Application (don’t forget to sign both pages)
- Proof of Liability Insurance (as described in Regulations Governing Non-School Use of Facilities and MCS Policy 5030, Community Use of Facilities)
- Signed “Regulations Governing Non-School Use of Facilities” form
Step 2: Submit your completed application packet to the principal by mail, fax, or email.
- School events take priority over Community Use of Facilities.
- Your contract or a date on your contract may be cancelled due to school activities.
- You may reschedule based on availability.
- Once your contract is completed you will be contacted by the Principal.
- Depending on the time of year and the size of your event, a minimum of 3-4 weeks processing time may be required.
- Until the contract process has been completed, your space is not reserved. We recommend not advertising your event until the contract has been finalized.